A Middle Eastern country that is located on the southeast end of Arabian Peninsula, the United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, established on 2 December 1971. The oil reserves of the country are the 7th largest in the world
Pleasure, action and luxury, everything is waiting for you on the man-made Yas island in the capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi. There are a lot of up and coming attractions on the Yas island that demands attention from all the tourists visiting the country. With the hot weather of the country already at its peak, a perfect place to keep your cool will be a visit to the Yas Waterworld.
Feel your heartbeat race and the adrenaline rush of more than 43 slides, rides and other water attractions at the water park. The action keeps coming when you visit UAE’s first themed water park. Water is everywhere and everything in Yas World Abu Dhabi, where you can find every imaginable water slide. A place apt for all age groups, from children to senior citizens, the water park has gained popularity for being suitable for family.
If you want to see an artificial island in all its glory and would like a place with similar attraction for tour Abu Dhabi is the perfect choice for you. Regardless of whether you are a risk taker or an adventure thirsty individual, Yas Waterworld has something to suit all ages. Spread crosswise over 4 exciting levels, the 15-hectare stop is additionally the ideal place to cool off from the cruel desert heat.
Ride some of the world’s most exhilarating rides, for example, the circling waterslide Liwa Loop. There’s a Tot’s Playground for the little ones, and the slides and dumping containers of Yehal.
For those searching for a sudden surge of blood to the head, high force rides incorporate Falcon’s Falaj, and the Sebag race track of water.
Tour Abu Dhabi for historical knowledge about the life of Emirates before oil discovery and when you are done with it, chill on an inflatable tube in the Lazy River. Get an inflatable tube and relax on the Al Raha River (Lazy River) after a tiring day at the water park of the city and let sleep take over amidst the calming sound of water.
The world’s biggest surf able sheet wave, the Bubbles’ Barrel features a 3-meter high wave and 1,250 pumps pushing 7,000 litres for each second. The littler Rush Rider is intended for those new to flow boarding and surfing.
The 550-meter Bandit Bomber thrill ride gloats 80-liter barrels over the riders, which they can then discharge along chose segments of the ride on stop guests beneath. An on-board laser special effects system will likewise place travellers responsible for geysers and jets from their seats.
Another popular ride of the water park is Dawwama. This funnel ride is 20 meters high and uses hydromagnetic power to push six riders uphill. The ride includes cameras that are installed inside so that the looks of pure terror on a riders’ face can be captured. It is known as a tornado raft ride that is perfect for a group of friends to share and experience the adrenaline rush.
Amwaj, the largest wave pool in the Middle East is a combination of calm waters and thrilling waves. Enjoy the gentle alternate flow and ebb of this wave pool and relax. The lost Mother Pearl looming over the Amwaj beach makes the pool a great place to cool down. It gives new meaning to the term ‘life’s a beach’.
The water park is not just for adrenaline junkies but it also has a playground meant for little kids. Marah Fortress features two dumping buckets, six slides, water cannons and a water shooting geyser. A lot of other features keep kids entertained the entire time. Marah Fortress will let your little ones make new friends as they race each other down on the slides or simply spray water. While at Marah Fortress you can expect a bucket of water being gushed down at you at any given point.
Yas World Abu Dhabi is an ideal stop for families, with four intensity level categories making it simple to plan your day. Regardless of whether you’re coming here with children or you’re recently young on a fundamental level, plan for a day of fun in the sun at Yas Waterworld.
United Arab Emirates is a place that has garnered a lot of popularity and appreciation over time. Gaining popularity for its oil reserves UAE has also focused on its retail trade and tourism to boost the revenue of the country. The country is also aware of the environment around and so is on its way to create a carbon free city.
The country has gained a lot of its popularity due to the two major cities, namely, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. There are a lot of places of attraction in UAE that are part of these two cities. These two cities also play a major part in contributing to the total economy of the country. There are a lot of facts about the Emirates country which will leave you awestruck.
We’ve rounded up a list of facts about the UAE, some of which will surprise you.
- Dubai Police patrol around the city in posh cars like Bentley, Lamborghini and Ferrari in order to overtake the racing cars on road with a faster speed. The main purpose of introducing these supercars in the Dubai police force is to make sure that the best safety and services are provided for people in Dubai.
- Almost everyone by now has come across the news that UAE has an ATM that dispenses gold. The news is as true as it can be and you can come across ATM machines in Dubai and Abu Dhabi where you can withdraw gold bars and coins.
- There are a lot of reasons why United Arab Emirates has the world’s lowest crime rates. There are laws that are introduced in the country like the Sharia Law, Photography Laws, boating in the country, Discussing faith in UAE, Harassment towards women in UAE, etc. These laws are strictly followed in the country to ensure that it fights with crime and criminals vigorously.
- Taking pride in being one of the major oil exporters in the world, UAE is also a major investor in renewable solar energy. The country asks for renewal of the Kyoto Protocol very frequently.
- People living over the 80th floor in Dubai’s tallest building need to wait for two minutes extra before breaking their fast amid the Ramadan, since then they will have the capacity to see the sun longer than those living below.
- Dubai likewise boasts two huge shopping malls; the Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall on the planet by total zone and houses 1200 shops, a zoo built underwater and an ice arena, while the Mall of the Emirates boasts an indoor ski slope, more than 100 eateries and bistros and 7900 parking spaces!
- There are more than 200 different nationalities living in the UAE making it a standout amongst the most socially diverse nations in the world. Over the last decade, the nation’s population has expanded from 3.4 million in 2001 to an expected 8.2 million in 2011. For the most part because of immigration, UAE likewise ranks among the highest in the world as far as population growth.
- Emirati apparel is an essential piece of the history and legacy of the UAE and is a source of pride. Men in the UAE wear a white shroud “kandura” which is likewise called a “dishdash” or a “thawb” in other GCC countries. It is additionally like the forsake garments utilized as a part of North Africa. The women in UAE wear a long flowing dark gown known as the “abaya.” The abaya is really an elegant piece of attire used to cover the female’s garments. It can run from plain, practical watchful designs like the ones worn in the past to more present day, detailed and colourful ones with intricate designs.
- Dubai is also home to the second largest residential tower, the Princess Tower, in the world that shoots up to an amazing 101 floors. Now, that’s what we call luxury and royalty oozing out at one place.
- Abu Dhabi hosts the only Ferrari themed amusement park in the world, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, built on the Yas island. This amusement park includes world’s fastest roller coaster ride, The Rossa.
Though these facts do not define the country completely, it still goes up to show the rich, luxurious and developed side of UAE.
The capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi, has come a long way in term of development and is fast becoming one of the popular tourist destinations in the world. There are a lot more attractions and places to see, things to do apart from watching the endless stretch of golden sand.
One of the most popular and rich Gulf countries, United Arab Emirates has become one of the most sought after tourist destinations in the world. Ever since the oil discovery in the Gulf, it has only seen development and increase in the revenues. UAE is known for its rich Islamic culture and outstanding hospitality which is the reason why it sees many visitors.