There’s nothing more exciting than taking a big bus sightseeing tour of Abu Dhabi, capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Step into the world where ancient, mystical Arabic charm blends with futuristic fantasy that is Abu Dhabi.
It’s a hop-on, hop-off tour
You can get off at any attraction, and then hop on to the next Big Bus that arrives there and continue with the tour. No time restrictions at any attraction! Want to spend an entire afternoon gazing at the Grand Mosque? Want to spend more time with the crafts people of Heritage Village and do some shopping? Go right ahead.
Why choose a Big Bus Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour?
There are several excellent reasons for choosing a Big Bus Sightseeing Tour. For one thing, the excellent pre-recorded commentary that comes through your headset tells you everything you need to know about the sights you’re seeing, in your own language! Plus, the tour includes a walk along the famous Abu Dhabi Corniche and lets you spend quality time watching wonderful Abu Dhabi skyline.
Thirdly, two bus routes are available – the City Tour – Red Route, which stops at 16 different attractions in Abu Dhabi, and the Yas Drive – Green Route which takes you to enjoy Yas Waterworld, Yas Marina Circuit and thrills at Ferrari World. Why not do this – why not take the Red Route today and the Green Route tomorrow? Then you’ll have seen the best of what Abu Dhabi has to offer, in just two days, on our big bus sightseeing tour!
- Big Bus Sightseeing Ticket (Depends on your Booking selection)
- Pre-recorded Commentary
- Top Landmarks
- Travel in Air Conditioned Bus with free Wi-Fi
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|10:30 hours||TBA*||TBA*||TBA*||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alt