With this tour package, you get to see and enjoy the best of Abu Dhabi, the capital city of UAE. This tour involves Abu Dhabi city tour along with a trip to the Ferrari World, one of the largest amusement parks in the world.
Abu Dhabi City Tour
Abu Dhabi is not only the largest Emirates of UAE, it is also the richest amongst the seven Emirates. Known as the cultural capital of UAE, Abu Dhabi is home to several interesting architectural marvels and monuments that would make your city tour quite exciting. Apart from being a culturally rich city, it is also the place where the tradition and the modern blend together comfortably. The Abu Dhabi city tour with us would take you to all the important locations and landmarks of the city. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi Heritage Village, Corniche, Zayed Centre, Saadiyat Island and a view of the gorgeous Emirates Palace are part of the city tour itinerary.
Ferrari World Theme Park
After an inspiring tour of the Abu Dhabi city, it is time to let your hair down and indulge in some adventure. The Ferrari World Theme Park is the largest theme park based on F1 racing theme. If you love speed, you would definitely enjoy the awesome rides that the park offers. The Formula Rossa is the fastest roller coaster ride in the park as it runs at the speed of 240 km/hour. Apart from this, there are the Speed of Magic, Fiorana GT Challenge, Paddock, Speed of Magic, Bell’Italia, Galleria Ferrari, etc.
- Pick up from and drop off at your hotel or residence in Dubai or Sharjah
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Drive through Emirates Palace Hotel (photographic opportunity) as well as near Miraj Gallery
- Drive through Abu Dhabi Corniche and Saadiyat Island
- Tour of the Dates Market
- Tickets to Ferrari World Theme Park
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|10:30 hours||TBA*||TBA*||TBA*||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- The pickup time of SIC tours may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes based on traffic conditions and location of your rendezvous spot.
- Please be informed that you’ll have to furnish your passport or Emirates ID to participate in certain trips as well as tours activities. Tours in Abu Dhabi should not be held responsible if you miss the tour due to the lack of these documents. Make sure that you refer to each tour’s Important Notes where we have clearly mentioned whether these documents are relevant for a tour.
- Guests are not entitled for any refund, if they do not show up at the designated pickup point. Such case will be considered as No Show Charge.
- No refund in part or full can be done for unused services.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather or traffic issues, Tours in Abu Dhabi will arrange alternate services if possible.
- Seating arrangements are made by our tour guides or drivers.
- If the guests fail to turn up on time at the pickup location, Tours in Abu Dhabi will not make refund or arrange alternative transfer.
- The arrangement of seating for all transfers is on the basis of its availability and is allotted by tour representative.
- There may be changes in tour pickup and drop off timing due to traffic conditions and your location.
- In order to adhere to certain government rules, we may not be able to arrange some services, though mentioned in the package, on particular occasions like Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids under the age of three years should be accompanied by their parents. As seating is arranged on sharing basis, small kids must be seated on parents’ lap.
- It is recommended to use suitable clothing to ensure the comfort of your trip. Put on summer clothes plus a good pair of sunglasses and hat, if you visit here between May and September. But jackets and sweaters are a must for your winter trip to UAE.
- We can make available private vehicles for all tour upon your request and additional cost.
- Tours in Abu Dhabi’s guides, drivers or other staff should not be held responsible for any loss or robbery of your personal stuffs.
- Al though our tours don’t include lunch, we arrange it for you at additional cost.
- Strollers are permissible in the vehicle only if it is clearly specified at the time of tour booking.
- An adult should accompany kids under the age of 12 years while indulging in water activities.
- Tour prices are shown in AED and are subject to slight variations due to currency rate fluctuations.
- The transfer timing may vary by 30 minutes.
- In spite of its inclusion in the package, alcohol serving and live entertainment cannot be arranged on Islamic occasions as well as national holidays.
- We advise you to read and carefully understand the terms and conditions, important notes, inclusions and pricing details, before you reserve your tours with Tours in Abu Dhabi.
- Taking pictures of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents, mainly Emirati women, may sometimes put you in trouble.
- Littering public places is an offense. Penalty may be imposed.
- Smoking is not allowed in public places.
- Remain respectful to local customs and traditions and stay away from public display of affection.
- Please note that terms and conditions apply for discount and promotions. For more information, contact one of our tour specialists on +971 2 6393938