Get ready to enter the spectacularly starry portals of Bollywood in Dubai. You’re in for the sort of dramatic entertainment and filmy fun that you simply cannot get anywhere else. We at Rayna Tours bring you a combination treat – we will pick you up from your hotel or resort in Abu Dhabi and drive you over to Dubai for a scintillating trip to Bollywood Parks from Abu Dhabi. The first part of our trip offer includes the cost of transport from Abu Dhabi plus entrance tickets to the world’s first Bollywood theme park. The second part includes drop-off at your place of residence or drop off point in Abu Dhabi, when your Bollywood sojourn is complete.
So What Is Bollywood Parks Dubai?
It’s a brilliantly laid out theme park, part of the integrated Dubai Parks and Resorts. Bollywood Parks has five amazing zones with innumerable rides that bring all your favorite Hindi movies to life. Are you a fan of Dabangg, Sholay, Don, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Krrish, Lagaan, RA.One, Mughal-e-Azam, and Rock On? Get ready for amazing 3D and 4D Bollywood chase shows from Don and cricket shows from Lagaan. Chase villains through Mumbai’s simulated streets and fly the hero’s flight with Krrish. It’s nonstop excitement that’s suited for all age groups.
Experience amazing musical performances a-la Broadway style at the Rajmahal Theater. The splendid setting of the theater can accommodate 850 people. Do take the time to check out the amazing Mumbai Express and Crossroads. Rangmanch stage recreates a typical rural village in India, the kind seen in so many movies. All of this is backed by state-of-the-art technology including art LED screens, high-tech projectors and light arrangements and more.
You can spend as much time as you want at Bollywood Parks; the theme park is amazing and will take you a day or two to truly appreciate it. When you’re ready to go home, just let us know and we will take you back to Abu Dhabi in our luxury cars, stopping at every amazing attraction that you want to see close up. You can make this a weekend trip to suit your children, or a weeklong trip to fully enjoy your Bollywood Parks from Abu Dhabi tour.
- Pick up from your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- Entrance & access to Dubai Parks & Resorts depending on your Booking
- Drop off at your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|1 Day||TBA*||TBA*||TBA*||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- The pickup time of SIC tours may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes based on traffic conditions and location of your rendezvous spot.
- Please be informed that you’ll have to furnish your passport or Emirates ID to participate in certain trips as well as tours activities. Tours in Abu Dhabi should not be held responsible if you miss the tour due to the lack of these documents. Make sure that you refer to each tour’s Important Notes where we have clearly mentioned whether these documents are relevant for a tour.
- Guests are not entitled for any refund, if they do not show up at the designated pickup point. Such case will be considered as No Show Charge.
- No refund in part or full can be done for unused services.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather or traffic issues, Tours in Abu Dhabi will arrange alternate services if possible.
- Seating arrangements are made by our tour guides or drivers.
- If the guests fail to turn up on time at the pickup location, Tours in Abu Dhabi will not make refund or arrange alternative transfer.
- The arrangement of seating for all transfers is on the basis of its availability and is allotted by tour representative.
- There may be changes in tour pickup and drop off timing due to traffic conditions and your location.
- In order to adhere to certain government rules, we may not be able to arrange some services, though mentioned in the package, on particular occasions like Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids under the age of three years should be accompanied by their parents. As seating is arranged on sharing basis, small kids must be seated on parents’ lap.
- It is recommended to use suitable clothing to ensure the comfort of your trip. Put on summer clothes plus a good pair of sunglasses and hat, if you visit here between May and September. But jackets and sweaters are a must for your winter trip to UAE.
- We can make available private vehicles for all tour upon your request and additional cost.
- Tours in Abu Dhabi’s guides, drivers or other staff should not be held responsible for any loss or robbery of your personal stuffs.
- Al though our tours don’t include lunch, we arrange it for you at additional cost.
- Strollers are permissible in the vehicle only if it is clearly specified at the time of tour booking.
- An adult should accompany kids under the age of 12 years while indulging in water activities.
- Tour prices are shown in AED and are subject to slight variations due to currency rate fluctuations.
- The transfer timing may vary by 30 minutes.
- In spite of its inclusion in the package, alcohol serving and live entertainment cannot be arranged on Islamic occasions as well as national holidays.
- We advise you to read and carefully understand the terms and conditions, important notes, inclusions and pricing details, before you reserve your tours with Tours in Abu Dhabi.
- Taking pictures of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents, mainly Emirati women, may sometimes put you in trouble.
- Littering public places is an offense. Penalty may be imposed.
- Smoking is not allowed in public places.
- Remain respectful to local customs and traditions and stay away from public display of affection.
- Please note that terms and conditions apply for discount and promotions. For more information, contact one of our tour specialists on +971 2 6393938