Dubai City Sightseeing From Abu Dhabi
Why not sign up for a Dubai City Tour from Abu Dhabi while you’re visiting Abu Dhabi? Discover the amazing blend of history and modernity that is Dubai. Touring Dubai is to be exposed to a series of amazing attractions one after the other, right from the iconic Burj Al Arab, to Burj Khalifa to the Dubai Mall to the Palm Islands, the Jumeirah Mosque and so much more. Spend hours marveling at the shine of gold in the fabulous gold souks, and listen to our local guide as he or she explains the history of each attraction.
What We Offer
- We will pick you up at your residence or hotel in Abu Dhabi and take you and your party across the border from Abu Dhabi to Dubai in an ultra- comfortable, air-conditioned luxury vehicle.
- We stop first at the amazing sail-shaped Burj Al Arab hotel, which stands majestically on the golden sands of the Jumeirah Beach.
- We will then move on to Jumeirah, a famous upmarket residential area in Dubai with several luxury hotels, beautiful palace and the incredible Jumeirah Mosque with its marble pillars and minarets.
- Next is old Dubai with its traditional atmosphere. Al Bastakiya with its quaint winding lanes, hidden courtyards and homes build of mud bricks and wind towers awaits you.
- The Al Fahidi Fort which is now the Dubai Museum is charming with its cannons, turrets and fortified walls.
- We then take you on an abra ride across Dubai Creek and a visit to Deira to visit the spice, perfume and gold souks, the highlight of our Dubai City Tour From Abu Dhabi
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- Burj Khalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Drop off at your Hotel
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|10:00 hours||11:00 AM||TBA*||10:30 AM||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
If you are planning to visit Dubai, please add Abu Dhabi too on you bucket list. It’s really a haven for travel lover. Don’t forget to visit architectural masterpiece Grand Mosque and Yas Island. Thank you very much Toursinabudhabi for arranging this fantastic tour.
Unforgettable experience of Abu Dhabi tour. Me and My Hubby booked ticket from New York with Toursabudhabi.com. We never expected such an amazing guidance. They picked up us from Dubai Airport and we went to Ferrari Park and there after we saw the grand mosque with a beautiful and peaceful setting. Our tour guide was a well experienced person. Thank youallmembersof Toursinabudhabi.com for making our UAE trip incredible.
An awesome place to visit in UAE! We visited the Mosque, Ferrari World and Emirates Palace. It was an absolutely stunning experience. I would like to thank Amzad and whole Toursinabudhabi’s team for giving us excellent support. Worth to book with Toursinabudhabi.com
Amazing Experience of Capital, Our tour guide was excellent and knowledgeable person. He gave us detailed information about UAE culture and each destination. Thank you Toursinabudhabi.com, you guys made our tour memorable.
-- Monica Fanry