The simply amazing Emirates National Auto Museum is located about 45 kilometers south of Abu Dhabi city. it’s a pyramid structured building, housing about 200 amazing cars that belong to HH Sheikh Hamad Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan. This is a vast collection of every kind of vehicle you desire to see – classic American cars, the Sheikh’s Mercedes rainbow collection, classy off-road vehicles and the world’s largest truck. Did you know that a good part of this collection was actually featured in the BBC television program Top Gear?
Why sign up with us
Sign up for our Emirates National Auto Museum trip with us and get to view this fascinating collection for as long as you want. We will pick you up anywhere in Abu Dhabi, take you to the museum, and also take you to visit the blissful oasis of nearby Liwa, where you can relax and enjoy the cool breezes under the palm groves.
About The Emirates National Auto Museum
The museum is open between 9am to 6pm, for seven days a week. Recently, the museum has added a new exhibition of sport utility vehicles, an array of 4-wheel-drive models that’ll take your breath away. There are Jeep Wranglers, Dodge Rams, and the popular Nissan Patrols and Toyota Land Cruisers. Sheikh Hamad bin Hamdan’s intent for providing this collection is to help consumers study the vehicles from a technical perspective and make their own choices. Currently the museum holds 230 vehicles of various kinds, including the largest truck in the world, which is designed based on a 1950s Dodge Power Wagon that was used during the famous oil era.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Entrance to the Emirates National Auto Museum
- Drop off at your Hotel
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|4 Hours||9:30AM||TBA*||9:00 AM||Hotel||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- The pickup time of SIC tours may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes based on traffic conditions and location of your rendezvous spot.
- Please be informed that you’ll have to furnish your passport or Emirates ID to participate in certain trips as well as tours activities. Tours in Abu Dhabi should not be held responsible if you miss the tour due to the lack of these documents. Make sure that you refer to each tour’s Important Notes where we have clearly mentioned whether these documents are relevant for a tour.
- Guests are not entitled for any refund, if they do not show up at the designated pickup point. Such case will be considered as No Show Charge.
- No refund in part or full can be done for unused services.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather or traffic issues, Tours in Abu Dhabi will arrange alternate services if possible.
- Seating arrangements are made by our tour guides or drivers.
- If the guests fail to turn up on time at the pickup location, Tours in Abu Dhabi will not make refund or arrange alternative transfer.
- The arrangement of seating for all transfers is on the basis of its availability and is allotted by tour representative.
- There may be changes in tour pickup and drop off timing due to traffic conditions and your location.
- In order to adhere to certain government rules, we may not be able to arrange some services, though mentioned in the package, on particular occasions like Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids under the age of three years should be accompanied by their parents. As seating is arranged on sharing basis, small kids must be seated on parents’ lap.
- It is recommended to use suitable clothing to ensure the comfort of your trip. Put on summer clothes plus a good pair of sunglasses and hat, if you visit here between May and September. But jackets and sweaters are a must for your winter trip to UAE.
- We can make available private vehicles for all tour upon your request and additional cost.
- Tours in Abu Dhabi’s guides, drivers or other staff should not be held responsible for any loss or robbery of your personal stuffs.
- Al though our tours don’t include lunch, we arrange it for you at additional cost.
- Strollers are permissible in the vehicle only if it is clearly specified at the time of tour booking.
- An adult should accompany kids under the age of 12 years while indulging in water activities.
- Tour prices are shown in AED and are subject to slight variations due to currency rate fluctuations.
- The transfer timing may vary by 30 minutes.
- In spite of its inclusion in the package, alcohol serving and live entertainment cannot be arranged on Islamic occasions as well as national holidays.
- We advise you to read and carefully understand the terms and conditions, important notes, inclusions and pricing details, before you reserve your tours with Tours in Abu Dhabi.
- Taking pictures of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents, mainly Emirati women, may sometimes put you in trouble.
- Littering public places is an offense. Penalty may be imposed.
- Smoking is not allowed in public places.
- Remain respectful to local customs and traditions and stay away from public display of affection.
- Please note that terms and conditions apply for discount and promotions. For more information, contact one of our tour specialists on +971 2 6393938