If you are looking for thrill and adventure in Abu Dhabi, the Ferrari world and Yas water world combo tour package would be perfect for you. Here, you get the opportunity to enjoy the largest theme park and the largest water park too. Both these are located in Yas Island of Abu Dhabi.
The Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi is a one-of-a-kind theme park which is based on the Formula One Theme. This indoor theme park is spread around an area of 200,000 square meters and has 20 unique rides and roller coasters for the fun and entertainment of the visitors. If you love adventure and enjoy speed, the Formula Rossa roller coaster would be something that you would definitely love. This ride is the fastest roller coaster as it has the speed of 240 km/hour.
While the Formula Rossa is the highlight of this theme park, the other rides are no lesser. The Fiorana GT Challenge, Flying Aces, Mission Ferrari, Vortex, Scuderia Challenge, Karting Academy, etc. are some of the fun roller coasters and rides. The park also offers some family rides like the Driving Experience, Made in Maranello, Viaggio in Italia, Driving with the Champion, First Lane, etc. There are rides that cater to young children too, some of which are Junior GT, Junior Training Camp, Junior GP, Khalil’s Car Wash, Benno’s Great Race, etc. The Ferrari World also hosts several shows solely for the entertainment of the visitors.
Yas Water World
Like everything you will find in Abu Dhabi or for that matter anywhere in UAE, Yas Water World is a unique water park with some amazing rides and roller coasters. Spread over a land of 15 hectares, the Yas Water World has some amazing rides that would definitely give you an adrenaline rush. Some of the rides that are an attraction in this water park are Rush Rider, Bubbles’ Barrel, Jebel Drop, Dawwama, Falcon’s Falaj, Hamlool’s Humps, etc. One of the highlights of this place is the pearl diving ride which is based on the Abu Dhabi’s once successful pearl diving occupation. With adventure, mystery and excitement, the trip to the Yas Water World would definitely be a memorable one.
- Entrance ticket to the Ferrari World Park
- All rides (including Formula Rossa)
- Admission ticket to Yas Water World Park
- Get premium tickets if you do not want to waste time waiting in queue for your turn
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|10 hours||TBA*||TBA*||TBA*||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- The pickup time of SIC tours may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes based on traffic conditions and location of your rendezvous spot.
- Please be informed that you’ll have to furnish your passport or Emirates ID to participate in certain trips as well as tours activities. Tours in Abu Dhabi should not be held responsible if you miss the tour due to the lack of these documents. Make sure that you refer to each tour’s Important Notes where we have clearly mentioned whether these documents are relevant for a tour.
- Guests are not entitled for any refund, if they do not show up at the designated pickup point. Such case will be considered as No Show Charge.
- No refund in part or full can be done for unused services.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather or traffic issues, Tours in Abu Dhabi will arrange alternate services if possible.
- Seating arrangements are made by our tour guides or drivers.
- If the guests fail to turn up on time at the pickup location, Tours in Abu Dhabi will not make refund or arrange alternative transfer.
- The arrangement of seating for all transfers is on the basis of its availability and is allotted by tour representative.
- There may be changes in tour pickup and drop off timing due to traffic conditions and your location.
- In order to adhere to certain government rules, we may not be able to arrange some services, though mentioned in the package, on particular occasions like Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids under the age of three years should be accompanied by their parents. As seating is arranged on sharing basis, small kids must be seated on parents’ lap.
- It is recommended to use suitable clothing to ensure the comfort of your trip. Put on summer clothes plus a good pair of sunglasses and hat, if you visit here between May and September. But jackets and sweaters are a must for your winter trip to UAE.
- We can make available private vehicles for all tour upon your request and additional cost.
- Tours in Abu Dhabi’s guides, drivers or other staff should not be held responsible for any loss or robbery of your personal stuffs.
- Al though our tours don’t include lunch, we arrange it for you at additional cost.
- Strollers are permissible in the vehicle only if it is clearly specified at the time of tour booking.
- An adult should accompany kids under the age of 12 years while indulging in water activities.
- Tour prices are shown in AED and are subject to slight variations due to currency rate fluctuations.
- The transfer timing may vary by 30 minutes.
- In spite of its inclusion in the package, alcohol serving and live entertainment cannot be arranged on Islamic occasions as well as national holidays.
- We advise you to read and carefully understand the terms and conditions, important notes, inclusions and pricing details, before you reserve your tours with Tours in Abu Dhabi.
- Taking pictures of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents, mainly Emirati women, may sometimes put you in trouble.
- Littering public places is an offense. Penalty may be imposed.
- Smoking is not allowed in public places.
- Remain respectful to local customs and traditions and stay away from public display of affection.
- Please note that terms and conditions apply for discount and promotions. For more information, contact one of our tour specialists on +971 2 6393938