Join us for an Overnight Desert Safari in Abu Dhabi to immerse yourself in the exquisiteness and mystery of the Arabian Desert.
Along with all the sure-fire ingredients of a normal evening desert safari – including thrilling yet scenic dune drive in a 4×4 vehicle, henna designing, camel riding, BBQ dinner, and belly dance show, this unique safari extends to night that enchants you with the enigmatic appeal and beauty of the starry desert sky.
Complete with sleeping bags, blankets, and all other necessities, our modest yet spacious tents envelope you in pure comfort and coziness. Nevertheless, thrill doesn’t end with an overnight stay in desert. It gets even more thrilling when you get to watch the desert sunrise views, besides enjoying a traditional breakfast with a cup of energizing and aromatic Arabian coffee.
- Dune bash in a 4X4 vehicle
- Camel riding
- Shisha smoking
- Henna tattooing
- Opportunity to snap pictures in traditional Arabic attire
- Belly dance show.
- Barbeque dinner
- Camping facilities including sleeping bags, tents etc.
- Morning breakfast with Arabic coffee
- Round-trip transportation
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|17 hours||3:30 PM||8:30 AM||3:00 PM||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- The pickup time of SIC tours may be modified by 30 to 60 minutes based on traffic conditions and location of your rendezvous spot.
- Please be informed that you’ll have to furnish your passport or Emirates ID to participate in certain trips as well as tours activities. Tours in Abu Dhabi should not be held responsible if you miss the tour due to the lack of these documents. Make sure that you refer to each tour’s Important Notes where we have clearly mentioned whether these documents are relevant for a tour.
- Guests are not entitled for any refund, if they do not show up at the designated pickup point. Such case will be considered as No Show Charge.
- No refund in part or full can be done for unused services.
- For trip delays or cancellation that occurs due to reasons beyond our control, such as vehicle breakdown, bad weather or traffic issues, Tours in Abu Dhabi will arrange alternate services if possible.
- Seating arrangements are made by our tour guides or drivers.
- If the guests fail to turn up on time at the pickup location, Tours in Abu Dhabi will not make refund or arrange alternative transfer.
- The arrangement of seating for all transfers is on the basis of its availability and is allotted by tour representative.
- There may be changes in tour pickup and drop off timing due to traffic conditions and your location.
- In order to adhere to certain government rules, we may not be able to arrange some services, though mentioned in the package, on particular occasions like Ramadan and government holidays.
- Kids under the age of three years should be accompanied by their parents. As seating is arranged on sharing basis, small kids must be seated on parents’ lap.
- It is recommended to use suitable clothing to ensure the comfort of your trip. Put on summer clothes plus a good pair of sunglasses and hat, if you visit here between May and September. But jackets and sweaters are a must for your winter trip to UAE.
- We can make available private vehicles for all tour upon your request and additional cost.
- Tours in Abu Dhabi’s guides, drivers or other staff should not be held responsible for any loss or robbery of your personal stuffs.
- Al though our tours don’t include lunch, we arrange it for you at additional cost.
- Strollers are permissible in the vehicle only if it is clearly specified at the time of tour booking.
- An adult should accompany kids under the age of 12 years while indulging in water activities.
- Tour prices are shown in AED and are subject to slight variations due to currency rate fluctuations.
- The transfer timing may vary by 30 minutes.
- In spite of its inclusion in the package, alcohol serving and live entertainment cannot be arranged on Islamic occasions as well as national holidays.
- We advise you to read and carefully understand the terms and conditions, important notes, inclusions and pricing details, before you reserve your tours with Tours in Abu Dhabi.
- Taking pictures of certain government buildings, military institutions and UAE residents, mainly Emirati women, may sometimes put you in trouble.
- Littering public places is an offense. Penalty may be imposed.
- Smoking is not allowed in public places.
- Remain respectful to local customs and traditions and stay away from public display of affection.
- Please note that terms and conditions apply for discount and promotions. For more information, contact one of our tour specialists on +971 2 6393938