Do you want to check out one of the world’s most advanced Formula 1 race circuits? If yes, then please sign up for our 2-hour guided Yas Marina Circuit tour in Abu Dhabi. It’s a world usually inhabited only by race drivers and race enthusiasts but it’s open to all. Discover the fabulous Yas Marina Circuit from the inside out, via our detailed, fully guided tour.
Here’s what’s on offer:
• A fabulous tour that takes you behind-the-scenes of Yas Marina Circuit
• A look into what it takes to put on F1 event
• Access to the pit areas and the Race Control Room
• A chance to have your pic taken on the podium where race winners accept their awards!
It’s the best treat you can offer as a gift to a motorsport fan friend. We will pick you up at a pre-specified meeting point and take you to Yas Marina Abu Dhabi by air-conditioned bus. Our Yas Marina circuit tour begins at Yas Central where the Yas Racing School racing activities are showcased. Here’s where you can learn about different race cars, and get up close to the latest F1 model. Next, we take you to the North Grandstand to get a different perspective of the tracks.
Our bus will travel through race track if nothing happening there, and pass the Drag Strip, Kartzone, Shams Tower and Yas Marina View areas. As a fitting finale to an unbelievable tour, you can get your picture taken wearing F1 uniform holding an F1 trophy!
- Pick up from your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
- Entry Tickets to Yas Marina Circuit
- A special photo session at the podium
- Drop off at your Hotel (If transfer option selected)
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-Up Point||Days Of Operation|
|4:00 hours||10:00 AM||TBA*||9:30 AM||Hotel/Residence||Monday – Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing, or even cancel a tour whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Unused inclusion in a tour package is non-refundable.
- Any guest failing to reach on time at the designated pick-up point will be considered a no-show. No reimbursement or alternative transfer will be arranged in such circumstances.
Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather, vehicle issue or traffic problems, we will make all sincere efforts to arrange alternative service with similar options, however, based on its availability.
- The arrangement of seating will depend on its availability and will be done by our driver or tour guides.
- Pick-up and drop-off timings listed on the website are approximate, and they will be adjusted as per your location as well as traffic conditions.
- Coupon Codes can be redeemed only through online booking process.
- We reserve the right to charge 100% No Show charges if guests do not turn up on time for the pick-up.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Seating arrangement is done as per the availability & it is decided by the Driver or Tour Guide except in case of private transfers.
- Seating arrangement for all transfers are as per the availability & it is allotted by our tour manager.
- The pick up/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- The actual transfer timing may vary up to 30/60 minutes to the time listed on the website.
- Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities
- On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the ‘Terms and Conditions’, Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you affect the booking.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- We reserves the rights to charge 100% No show charges if guest is not turning up on time for the pick up.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- If in any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.